Shinhan Bank Vietnam
Shinhan Bank Vietnam Limited (“Shinhan Bank”) is a subsidiary of Shinhan Bank Korea, an affiliate of Shinhan Financial Group (SFG). SFG is a leading financial holding company in Korea and listed on the Korea Exchange (KRX) and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
In Vietnam, Shinhan Bank’s history can be traced back to 1993, when Shinhan Bank first opened a branch in Ho Chi Minh City. In more than 29 years of history, Shinhan Bank has built a wide network extending from North, Central and South Vietnam. Currently, Shinhan Bank offers a diversified portfolio of corporate and consumer banking products and tailor-made solutions.
Shinhan Bank has been awarded “Best Foreign Bank in Vietnam 2020”, “Best Foreign Bank in Vietnam 2021 and 2022” and “Best Company to Work for in Asia” for three consecutive years by the HR Asia publication.
Shinhan’s culture consists of unique attributes, developed by unique individuals with diverse traits and identities, but working towards a single mission of “Providing the best customer service”. In order to create a synergy between these individuals, Shinhan WAY is born with the expectation to connect and each member of the Shinhan family with strong passion, hope and persistent efforts for self-development to initiate creative changes. In addition, Shinhan also honors the power of solidarity, mutual respect and support in providing the best values to communities.
Shinhan Way components
Shinhan Way components:
For the past 20 years, SFG has been a leading innovation in Korean financing. The vision of founding “World Class Financial Group” was the compass for growth. Today more than ever we are experiencing a dramatic change with digital technology being the dominant economic player. In order to adapt to the new changes, it is time to change Shinhan’s goals in line with the real form of finance that customers want. The new value system is called “Shinhan WAY 2.0”.
“Shinhan WAY 2.0” is a way of thinking and behaving shared by all Shinhan people. This is the standard and Shinhan’s future direction.
Location of SHINHANVINA BANK branches
List of SHINHANVINA BANK branches:
- Carrying out any banking transactions requires a BIC code.
- BIC codes serve to protect many users from any risks that may cause some problems in banking transactions.
- The BIC code is important because it also serves as a BIC code.
- It definitely serves as a unique identification of users to authenticate and verify any financial banking transactions.
- The BIC code can give you important information about the bank and the bank where users will transfer money.
- It is a really important code that can protect people as well as bank.
- Thanks to accurate and complete information about the bank identification code database, you will surely be able to find any bank BIC code.
- You will definitely get convenience in doing any banking transactions like money transfers, deposits, withdrawals and many more if you can verify the bank’s BIC code.
- You can also find the address of the bank listed in the database, which will certainly give you the opportunity to compare the BIC codes of the bank. A bank’s BIC code can be used for international payments, money transfers and much more through the address of the financial institution’s registered office.
- The bank’s BIC code is also used in SEPA international standards, which can definitely provide convenience and hassle-free banking process and other banking transactions.
- However, people need to be careful enough while using the bank’s BIC code to prevent many banking problems from occurring.
- Safely use your bank’s BIC code with the IBAN details checker and lookup tool.
- People’s bank account, which contains the bank’s BIC code, allows many people to transact and pay money using other currency funds.
What is Shinhanvina Bank SWIFT code?
Shinhanvina Bank BIC code in VIET NAM (VN)
The BIC code is used by Shinhanvina Bank to transfer funds to international banks. Shinhanvina Bank Viet Nam (VN) BIC and SWIFT code provide the widest coverage of national bank identifiers. The SWIFT code identifies Shinhanvina Bank branches in Vietnam (VN). Shinhanvina Bank’s SWIFT or BIC code is unique for each branch in Vietnam (VN).
SWIFT Code of Shinhanvina Bank in Vietnam (VN)
Shinhanvina Bank SWIFT code can be used when transferring money overseas. Shinhanvina Bank Vietnam (VN) Swift codes are provided by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The Swift Code identifies Shinhanvina Bank branches involved in overseas fund transfers. The Shinhanvina Bank Swift Code is a unique code for each branch.
Using Shinhanvina Bank Vietnam (VN) SWIFT code
Shinhanvina Bank SWIFT codes are used when transferring money between banks, especially for international bank transfers and also for exchanging other messages between banks. Codes can sometimes be found on bank statements. A Shinhanvina Bank SWIFT code is required to transfer funds abroad. List of Shinhanvina bank SWIFT codes provided are Shinhanvina bank branches.
What is BIC
Bank Identifier Code (BIC), SWIFT codes and routing code are essentially the same.
What is a ROUTING CODE
International bank routing code, SWIFT codes and bank identification code (BIC) are essentially the same.
Shinhan vina bank